Please click here to read the September 25 edition of Grace Notes, the newsletter and home worship bulletin of Grace Lutheran Church, Kenosha, Wisconsin.
Note: Our telephone system is down this week. Our answering system will take messages, but we cannot access them at this time. Please contact us by email.
In this week’s issue:
- Liturgy, hymns and scripture for Cosmos Sunday
- Bulletin sponsors
- ‘God So Loved the Cosmos’
- Synod Marks Quarter Century of Partnership with Meru Diocese
- Season of Creation Closes with Blessing of Pets
- Men’s Group; Book Study; Fridays for Our Future
- Ann E. Lausch; Office Secretary Will Be Away
- Power Failure Knocks Out Phones, Some Basement Lighting
- ELCA Outreach Center Celebrates 25 Years of Service
- Bishop Erickson’s Pastoral Letter on Education