Please click here to read the March 19, 2023 edition of Grace Notes, the newsletter and home worship bulletin of Grace Lutheran Church in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
In this week’s issue:
- Liturgy, hymns, and scripture for the fourth Sunday in Lent
- Grace Reconciled in Christ Statement
- Join Us for Midweek Lenten Worship Services at Outreach Center
- When Would You Prefer Holy Week Services?
- Easter lilies order form
- Get In Your Orders for Chili
- Palm Sunday Potluck Breakfast Planned
- Book Study Group Meets Monday
- WELCA Group Organizing at Grace
- Infant Moses Ministry Offers Free Diapers, Wipes
- New member class, bulletin sponsor, Amelia’s baptism, Prayer Group
- Race for Hungry Benefits Food Pantry
- April Showers at Grace Welcome Center