Please click here to read the March 27, 2022 edition of Grace Notes. In addition to the usual content, this week’s issue includes the proposed 2022 budgets for the church and the Welcome Center.
Table of contents:
- Liturgy, hymns, and readings for the fourth Sunday in Lent
- Executive Committee Votes to Relax COVID-19 Measures
- Easter lilies order blank
- Congregation Meets April 3 to Vote on Budget
- Grace Lutheran Church 2022 Budget Worksheet
- Grace Welcome Center Proposed Budget 2022
- Men’s Group Serves Up Chili This Sunday
- Bishop Erickson: We Are to Love, Serve, and Protect All Our Neighbors
- Spring Book Study Starts This Thursday
- Freezin’ for a Reason Team Thanked
P.S.: Grace will have a Palm Sunday breakfast again this year! Dawn Houston will lead the efforts to make a wonderful breakfast including a vegan tofu scramble option for the plant-based eaters in our congregation. Palm Sunday Breakfast will be immediately following worship on Sunday April 10.
We are calling for volunteers to help with Palm Sunday Breakfast. We need volunteers on Saturday April 9 to set up the narthex for breakfast and are inviting people to come to Grace at 1:00 p.m. Then, on Sunday, April 10 we need volunteers to help out starting at 8:00 a.m. Please sign up in the narthex so we know who will be helping.