Here’s the video of Grace Lutheran Church’s worship service for the second Sunday in Lent, 2021.
Please click here to read the February 28, 2021 edition of Grace Notes, the newsletter of Grace Lutheran Church, Kenosha, Wisconsin.
In this week’s issue:
- Liturgy and Readings for Second Sunday in Lent
- Pastor Barker’s Sermon on Mark 8:31-38
- March Calendar and Birthdays
- Lenten Midweek Worship, Devotions
- Grace Hosts Racial Disparity Task Force Hearing
- Prodigal Son Book Study Continues
- 2021 Calendar Benefits Grace, Hope Council, Shalom
Department of Corrections: The cut line on page 8 incorrectly credits Governor Evers with creation of the Racial Disparities Task Force. It was created by Assembly Majority Leader Robin Vos (R-Burlington).
For our first midweek Lent service we are blessed to hear from our dear brother Pastor Jim! Jim helps out every Tuesday at Grace Welcome Center Pantry and brings Lakeside Lutheran once a month on Friday to make breakfast! We are so glad to get to hear the word from him this Wednesday!
Here is Grace Lutheran Church’s worship video for Sunday, February 21, the first Sunday in Lent.
Please click here to read the February 21, 2021 edition of Grace Notes. In this week’s issue:
- Liturgy and readings for first Sunday in Lent
- Pastor Barker’s sermon on Mark 1:9-15
- February Laurels
- New Member Class
- Book Study Starts This Thursday
- Kenosha Co. COVID Call Center
- Grace in Synod’s South Conference
Here is video of Grace Lutheran Church’s Ash Wednesday worship service, February 17, 2021.
Worship video from Sunday, February 14, 2021:
Please click here to read the February 14, 2021 edition of Grace Notes. In this week’s issue:
- Liturgy and readings for Transfiguration of Our Lord Sunday
- Liturgy and readings for Ash Wednesday
- Message from ELCA Presiding Bishop Elizabeth Eaton
- New Member Classes Begin
- Congregation Approves 2021 Budget
- The Return of the Prodigal Son book study
Here is the worship service at Grace Lutheran Church on February 7, 2021:
After the worship service, join the annual meeting of the congregation at this link.
Please click here to read the February 7, 2021 edition of Grace Notes. In this week’s issue:
- Liturgy and readings for the fifth Sunday after Epiphany
- Pastor Barker’s sermon
- Book study on The Return of the Prodigal Son
- Interrupters Seek to Break Cycle of Violence
- Annual Congregational Meeting
- New Member Classes
- Ash Wednesday Worship
Here is the agenda for the Annual Meeting of the Congregation on February 7:
- Call Meeting to order
- Opening Prayer/Devotion
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Annual Meeting Minutes from February 16, 2020
- Approval of Congregational Meeting Minutes from December 13, 2020
- Treasurer’s Report
- Pastor’s Report
- Council Report
- Grace Welcome Center Report
- Old Business
- New Business
- 2021 Budget
- Council Elections
- Synod Assembly–election of voting members
- Together In Mission–selection of delegates